JMC are working with a leading Educational Institution in Bristol who are seeking Aviation Lecturers join their experienced and well respected team.
Excellent career prospects
35 days leave + bank holidays
Local government pension scheme
Flexible working options
This is a Permanent Position based in Bristol. This role is for 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
The Aviation Lecturer will be mainly responsible with planning and delivering high quality, imaginative and inspirational teaching and learning to students.
Other key responsibilities of the Lecturer will include:
· Work collaboratively and proactively with managers and colleagues to design, develop, manage and review teaching programmes in the curriculum
· Maximise retention, achievement and success of students.
· Ensure that individual learner needs are met in a responsive way
· To fully engage with the College Mission and Values, ensuring that these are at the heart working practices.
In order to be successful in their application, the Lecturer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Ideally educated to a degree level, or equivalent professional qualification
· Prepared to study for a teaching qualification within the first two years of the role
· Come from an aircraft maintenance background (civil or military)
· Have a minimum of 3 years aviation experience
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14068
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: bristol
Job Industry: A Licensed Engineer, Aerospace, Aircraft, Aircraft Mechanic, Lecturer
Job Skill: aircraft engine mechanic, Lecturer