JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced AOG Engineer to their close knit, highly skilled team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, the AOG Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of aircraft line and AOG maintenance inputs and projects. And ensuring the certification of all maintenance inputs are in accordance with the current certification privileges as detailed in the organisations MOE.
- To remain fully prepared and able to travel at short notice, to ensure the company delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis, to its demanding customer base.
- Whilst on deployment, maintaining the very highest standards of communication to both the customer and company.
- Ensuring that all work undertaken, as instructed, remains within the capabilities of the company MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
- Being solely responsible for the “perceived” ownership, equipping, stock control and replenishment of the AOG Response vehicle.
- When not deployed on any AOG activity, the individual will form part of the base maintenance team whilst remaining in an ever ready and standby state.
- Compliance with company Procedures and in particular – Health, Quality and Safety policies.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment, and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in company management & safety forums
The successful AOG Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Full unrestricted ‘B1’ or ’B2’ license (B2 engineers are required to have electrical privileges.)
- Typed and current on at least one of the following type ratings Embraer 135/145 (Legacy 600/650). Embraer Lineage 1000 (EMB190), Legacy 500 (Preator), Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Challenger 604/605 or Bombardier Global BD700
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills. Recognised Apprenticeship
- Engine ground run approval
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13222
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: