Are you an experienced Aircraft Mechanic looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s premier Aviation FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations who are looking to add an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Hangar Shift Supervisor, the Aircraft Mechanic will be responsible for assisting the Licensed Engineers in the running of a designated zone of an aircraft maintenance input, ensuring that all work carried out meets the highest quality and regulatory standards.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Aircraft Mechanic will include:
- Carrying out maintenance tasks as directed by the Licensed Engineer and ensuring all relevant paperwork is correctly filled in
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring that all contract staff under your supervision are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions, and adequately briefed on each activity and understand and work to the quality system as defined in part 3 (quality systems) of the company MOE
- The raising of work cards and requisitions as directed by the Licensed Engineer
- To carry out and supervise aircraft towing manoeuvres using the company tug equipment
- Ensuring company Vehicles, Tooling and Equipment are kept in good condition
- Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost
The successful Aircraft Mechanic will have the following attributes:
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Completed a recognised aircraft mechanic apprenticeship
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment;
- Maintain strict company and customer confidentiality.
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Full right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13376
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Skill: Aircraft Mechanic, Mechanic