Aircraft Mechanic (Spain)
Are you an Aircraft Mechanic immediately available for work at Castellón–Costa Azahar Airport in Spain?
The responsibilities of the Aircraft Mechanic will involve:
- Removal of components from the aircraft as per the OEM maintenance manual.
- Component identification using the aircraft IPC.
- Documentation of each part via removal tag listing part number.
- Perform in-depth, extensive, Foreign Object Debris (FOD) checks of all areas.
- Observing ISO9001 processes and procedures at all times.
In order to be successful in this role the Aircraft Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as an aircraft mechanic documented by CV
- Current EWIS 4, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety
- Have own tools
- Right to live and work in the Spain / EU – No accommodation or transport is provided as part of this contract so candidates should be local to Castellón–Costa Azahar Airport, Spain.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: JMCSPAIN
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: