Are you an experienced Finance Analyst looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their close-knit team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
This position is working Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 14:30.
The responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will involve:
- Close cooperation with CFO, senior management and other team members to help constantly develop Company’s and its subsidiaries’ finance function and contribute to its continuous improvement
- Preparing business, financial and any ad-hoc analysis as well as building various business models requested by management
- Lead budgeting and budget controlling process, modelling of forecasts
- Cash flow forecast
- Assist in financial and management accounting closing processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting, including Group Reporting Packs (GRP) filling and control of subsidiaries reporting
- Lead various internal Group projects and improvements initiatives (e.g. BI development, digitalisation, new business and subsidiaries integration etc)
- Provide relevant reports and other supporting financial information to other colleagues across the business
- Assist with accounting tasks when needed
- Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team
In order to be successful in this role the Finance Analyst will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in similar field (financial analysis/controlling, financial accounting and reporting, audit in BIG4 firms), preferably in international company
- Good understanding of the accounting processes and principles;
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Well familiar with financial statements, financial modelling and reporting;
- Analytical and data driven mindset with experience in data management and proficiency with MS Excel supported by ability to summarize information for illustrative conclusions, raise questions and propose solutions
- Good communication and planning skills – ability to be an active team player and a solid business partner
- Fluent English and IT literacy skills
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central knowledge would be an advantage
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 184102
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 15/09/2021