B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72)
Are you an experienced B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are currently recruiting B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72) for a line maintenance Permanent Position based in Jersey with an immediate start date.
This position is working a shift pattern of 5 on/2 off for 40 hours per week.
For consideration it is essential that the B1 & B2 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72) have:
- EASA/CAA Part-66 B1/B2 Licence
- Type rated on ATR42-300 and ATR72-212A series aircrafts
- Proof of 6 months recency on aircraft types within the last 2 years
- Previous line maintenance experience
- Availability to start immediately
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 184047
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 02/09/2021