Line Station Manager
Are you an experienced Line Station Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Gatwick, looking to recruit a Line Station Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Gatwick with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Line Station Manager will involve:
- Establishing a strong work ethic and encourage staff interaction and ownership of issues across all reporting areas and departments.
- Ensuring all relevant Station, EASA and CAA regulations are met
- Ensuring relevant procedures are developed, maintained, and reviewed with compliance to regulations
- Ensuring all relevant directions, procedures and directives are correctly controlled
- Managing the Line Station costs and revenue, ensuring all expenditures are recorded and potential cost savings or potential overspends are brought to the attention of the OMM
- Ensuring all overtime claims are accurate and filed in a timely manner
- Ensuring all non-conformities are responded to within laid down timelines
- Maintaining an efficient and effective Station structure to support the Customer Airline fleet
- Ensuring staffing levels and skills are sufficient to fulfil shift requirements
- Managing, understanding and striving to improve station KPIs
- Oversite of selected 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring all responsible staff are regularly briefed and aware of their responsibilities and updates
- Initiating corrective or disciplinary action as required by HR guidelines
- Ensuring that all responsible staff’s qualifications are kept up to date
- Ensuring all relevant staff are aware of all Health & Safety obligations and responsibilities
- Ensuring meetings are established and maintained with shift supervisors, OMM and Senior Management
- Ensuring the line stores is a safe and efficient operation and in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Instigating and maintaining a rolling audit, security measures, stores procedures and tooling inventory as required
In order to be successful in this role, the Line Station Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to Part 145
- Experience in a management role and aviation line maintenance
- CAA/EASA Part 66 B1 or B2/C License holder – current or past
- Proven leadership and man management skills
- Experience of managing departmental Health & Safety and Compliance
- Previously been responsible for managing customer delivery performance
- Experience of managing departmental budgets and financial performance
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14559
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 19/05/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Gatwick
Job Industry: Line Station Manager, Station Manager
Job Skill: Line Maintenance, Line Station, Line Station Manager, Station Manager