B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 CFM LEAP Engine Type Courses Available
*Type Courses Available on the A320 CFM LEAP Engine*
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Manchester with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Ensuring all tooling, equipment and premises within allocated responsibility are serviceable with any discrepancies are duly reported
- Ensuring all company and legal requirements regarding aircraft/component inspections and production documentations are duly complied with
- Maintaining licence, qualification and training validity necessary to support inspection authorisation utilised during completion of productive work tasks
- Maintaining a working knowledge of maintenance procedures ensuring strict adherence while carrying out line work tasks
- Maintaining acceptable airworthiness, safety and performance standards in delegated areas of responsibility
- Maintaining a high standard of written daily maintenance handovers
- Ensuring the accomplishment of maintenance and inspection tasks within responsible area using resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Undertaking additional tasks and projects as required for the efficient and productive functioning of the company
- Upholding the terms of any authorisation gained as required by the Head of Compliance
- Ensuring the highest quality standards of work carried out by themselves and staff under their control
- Ensuring the accomplishment of maintenance within responsible area using manpower and resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Ensuring relevant procedures are followed, maintained and reviewed, ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Ensuring all relevant directions, procedures and directives are followed and correctly read and recorded
- Ensuring all H&S issues are assessed and brought to the attention of the Station Manager
- Ensuring a good relationship is established and maintained between all line station personnel and interfacing departments
- Aiding the Customer Airlines on-time performance record
- Ensuring all responsible staff are regularly briefed and aware of their responsibilities and updates
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest Technical Instructions, NTE’s and Procedures from all sources
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- UK CAA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Airbus A320 (CFM56/CFM LEAP-1A) – type courses available on the CFM LEAP engine
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14505
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 10/05/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Manchester
Job Industry: B1 Licensed Engineer
Job Skill: A320, B1 Licensed Engineer, B1 Licensed Engineer A320