Parts Runner – Aerospace
We are currently seeking a Parts Runner to join a night shift team within an aircraft maintenance business in Biggin Hill.
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure that the engineering team have the required components to conduct aircraft maintenance activity.
The responsibilities of the Parts Runner will involve the following duties.
- Sourcing aircraft components from stores based on maintenance requirements.
- Distributing aircraft components to maintenance teams within the facility.
- Accurately counting / recording use of components and consumable.
- Supporting with receipt of deliveries.
- Reporting any incorrect inventory deliveries with Senior Supervisors.
- General housekeeping duties.
The successful Parts Runner will have the following experience.
- Previous stock or administration experience, ideally from an automotive environment.
- The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team.
- Available to work permanent nights.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills.
- A flexible and committed attitude.
**Aviation experience isn’t essential, however you will be required to provide a 5 year reference history and pass a UK basic disclosure for security purposes.
Payment for this role will be as an agency worker and for this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 14475
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: London
Job Industry: Stores
Job Skill: aircraft parts, Stores