A Licensed Engineer
Are you an experienced A Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Luton, looking to recruit an A Licensed Engineer with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Luton with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the A Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Completing routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures
- Observing and adhering to the company Tooling Policy at all times
- Maintaining awareness and ensuring best practises are observed for Health & Safety and Human Factors
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the MOE
- Ensuring that they keep their personal work area and facility clean and tidy at all times
- Notifying the company of any significant findings as soon as possible
- Raising a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident
In order to be successful in this role, the A Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a UK CAA Part 66 A Licence
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14399
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 12/04/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luton
Job Industry: A Licensed Engineer
Job Skill: A Licensed Engineer