Are you an experienced Aircraft Mechanic looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Heathrow, looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanic to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Heathrow with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Aircraft Mechanic will involve:
- Completing routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures
- Observing and adhering to the company Tooling Policy at all times
- Maintaining awareness and ensuring best practises are observed for Health & Safety and Human Factors
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the MOE
- Ensuring that they keep their personal work area and facility clean and tidy at all times
- Notifying the company of any significant findings as soon as possible
- Raising a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident
In order to be successful in this role, the Aircraft Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14377
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 05/04/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Heathrow
Job Industry: Aircraft Mechanic
Job Skill: Aircraft Mechanic