Ground Support Vehicle Technician
Are you an experienced Ground Support Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Hampshire, looking to recruit a Ground Support Vehicle Technician to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Hampshire with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Ground Support Vehicle Technician will involve:
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance on the associated ground support equipment to the required standard
- Adhering to corporate Health & Safety guidelines
- Repairing on-site vehicles within the airport ground service equipment industry
- Working on a wide variety of equipment in a workshop and airside-based position
- Dealing with fast time repairs if required
In order to be successful in this role, the Ground Support Vehicle Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Vehicle Maintenance Sector Qualification
- Operational experience in a Vehicle/Logistical Maintenance background
- General knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of Airside Procedures and Systems desirable
- Experience of working in an Airside Focused Environment desirable
- Welding and Onsite Fabrication desirable
- LGV or LGV 2 desirable
- Forklift License desirable
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
For IR35 purposes, based on role based determinations this role is ‘Outside IR35’.
Alternatively, please call the JMC team on +44(0)1392 268310.
Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 14254
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Skill: Ground Support Vehicle Mechanic