Ground Support Vehicle Technician
Are you an experienced Ground Support Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Hampshire, looking to recruit a Ground Support Vehicle Technician to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Hampshire with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Ground Support Vehicle Technician will involve:
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance on the associated ground support equipment to the required standard
- Adhering to corporate Health & Safety guidelines
- Repairing on-site vehicles within the airport ground service equipment industry
- Working on a wide variety of equipment in a workshop and airside-based position
- Dealing with fast time repairs if required
In order to be successful in this role, the Ground Support Vehicle Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Vehicle Maintenance Sector Qualification
- Operational experience in a Vehicle/Logistical Maintenance background
- General knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of Airside Procedures and Systems desirable
- Experience of working in an Airside Focused Environment desirable
- Welding and Onsite Fabrication desirable
- LGV or LGV 2 desirable
- Forklift License desirable
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14214
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 03/03/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Industry: Ground Support Vehicle Technician