Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Heathrow, looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Heathrow with an immediate start date.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the company maintains its CAA, FAA and BCAA approvals.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will involve:
- Maintaining the company’s MOE, Procedures and Policies
- Taking charge of company’s Internal QA system and making improvements as necessary
- Leading all correspondence and audits with the CAA and BCAA in relation to the approvals held by the business, closing out all findings and recommendations
- Performing regular internal audits
- Managing stage sheet effectivity and revision status
- Leading new approval applications
- Assisting with customer audits
- Managing and maintaining the approved supplier database
- Addressing all staff on required work improvements from a quality perspective
- Assisting with tooling compliance/calibration management
- Ensuring all staff have the appropriate level of training and that their renewal courses are undertaken on a timely basis
- Assisting with H&S compliance including undertaking risk assessments, ensuring all LOLER inspections promptly carried out
- Advising on any changes in the quality environment which may impact the business
- Assisting all staff with ad hoc quality queries
- Ability to travel abroad to lead an annual BCAA audit
- Ensuring the company’s multi-site approval is maintained
- Assisting management team with potential new areas of business
In order to be successful in this role, the Quality Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a Part 145 aviation environment
- Basic understanding of Quality Regulations and Engineering Principles
- Understanding of Policies and Procedures
- Internal/External Auditing experience
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14157
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 08/03/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Heathrow
Job Industry: Quality Engineer, Quality Manager
Job Skill: Quality Engineer, Quality manager