Are you an experienced Technical Planner looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Heathrow, looking to recruit a Technical Planner to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Heathrow with an immediate start date.
The Technical Planner will be responsible for coordinating and enabling all activity for engines that require maintenance including those in operation. They will organise and action all activities necessary to ensure engines transition smoothly and predictably through their scopes of work from start to finish.
The responsibilities of the Technical Planner will involve:
- Planning and co-ordinating all live tasks within the planning system
- Co-ordinating technical operating instructions between customer and service team for live tasks
- Reviewing and assessing customer work orders
- Developing, producing and publishing technical work instructions between customer and service team for tasks in accordance with Airworthiness regulations
- Allocating resource, tools and parts to tasks
- Completing task administration as per the work request requirement
- Engaging with external providers for the provision of resource/capability as required
- Co-ordinating delivery and completion of tasks within the planning system
- Contributing to resolution of customer problems
- Monitoring resource status to ensure availability and capability is matched to business requirements, and escalate accordingly if required
- Agreeing the scope of tasks with customers or customer teams
- Incorporating agreed audit plans into work schedules
- Assisting the business as required in improving service delivery
- Managing workload to ensure resource availability when planned work and emergent work arises
- Task allocating and prioritising team
- Developing, maintaining and reporting approved metrics
- Ensuring that best practice planning principles are used to create and maintain schedules to a high standard
In order to be successful in this role, the Technical Planner will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a project, service or technical/planning background
- IT literate, comfortable using IT systems and tools for the planning/scheduling of tasks and resources
- Experience of aviation planning activities and tasks in a dynamic environment to support customer requirements
- Background or experience in aircraft maintenance planning preferably with engine maintenance experience
- Familiarity with Part 145 regulations and the appropriate knowledge, background and experience
- Invoicing and contract administration experience in an aviation related environment
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14099
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 06/02/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London Heathrow
Job Industry: Technical Planner
Job Skill: Technical Planner