Technical Training Instructor
Are you an experienced Technical Training Instructor looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Technical Training Instructor to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Head of Training, the Technical Training Instructor will be responsible for delivering, maintaining and creating training material within the Part-66/145/147 regulatory framework.
The responsibilities of the Technical Training Instructor will involve:
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) on A320 family B1.1/B2 and associated supporting subjects
- Delivering compliant training online and in person at locations worldwide
- Checking that courses and procedures have been correctly followed and that compliance is maintained
- Ensuring courses delivered are compliant by managing supporting documentation
- Creating/authoring technical training material and supporting documentation
- Remaining recent on aircraft types/topics held on company authorisation and complete 35-hours update training
- Examining aircraft types held by Part-147, performing examination analysis and exam question database reviews and updates in support of the Chief Examiner
- Supporting Part-145 training required by the engineering department
- Providing documental crosschecking for course record closure
- Supporting the training department during internal/external audits
- Actively involved with continuous improvement of training delivery and process
In order to be successful in this role, the Technical Training Instructor will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of aviation training experience, preferably in the commercial aircraft maintenance sector
- Aircraft maintenance experience within commercial aviation and knowledge of airline maintenance procedures
- Detailed understanding of Part-66/147 and associated training regulations
- Understanding of local company Part-147 MTOE (UK CAA & EASA) procedures
- Proficient with associated aircraft maintenance documentation (Airbus World, Boeing Toolbox) and relevant aircraft manuals (AMM, IPC, TSM/FIM)
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13986
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 11/01/2023