Are you an experienced Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Ireland, looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Ireland with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Design Engineer will involve:
- Fulfilling Design Engineer role with respect to applicable technical disciplines on narrow and/or wide body aircraft
- Assisting with creation of proposals for Design Change projects, considering both technical and commercial aspects of the project
- Resolving engineering problems associated with aircraft cabin interior and/or avionic/electrical systems
- Ensuring that Design Change projects are delivered within budget estimates and meet the expected quality and on-time delivery standards
- Liaising with Customers to maintain a good working relationship throughout the lifecycle of Design Change projects
- Remaining well-informed for industry trends to offer relevant Products or Solutions to improve the operational requirements
In order to be successful in this role the Design Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Design Engineer role within Part 21J framework
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations, in particular EASA and/or FAA Part 21 and CS25
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification, such as EASA Part 66 Basic Licence and or MRO maintenance experience
- AUTOCAD applications
- Microsoft Office 365
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13941
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 04/01/2023