Avionic Technician – Turin
JMC are currently working with a global leading Aerospace, Defence and Security Organisation who are looking to engage with experienced Avionic Technician in Production of Eurofighter Aircraft for a contract role based in Italy.
The position is starting January, ongoing contract working Monday to Friday (possible weekends), 40-60 hours per week.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge in any of the areas below;
- General knowledge of aircraft electrical systems
- Knowledge of the block diagrams of an AC electrical system
- Knowledge of the block diagrams of a DC electrical system
- Aircraft battery handling and installation
- Knowledge of electrical generators/rectifiers (TRU, Inverter etc.)
- Use of specific equipment for aeronautical electrical installations (e.g. crimpers, Meggers, etc.)
- Emergency response procedures on crashed aircraft
- Knowledge of pre-flight/post-flight aircraft checks
- Ability to check aircraft devices for failure indications
- Procedures for using AGEs (electrical cabinet, columns, etc.)
- Preparation of aircraft documents (sign-off, aircraft report, closure of defect sheets, etc.)
- General knowledge of avionics systems
- Block diagram of an avionics system
- Interface with aircraft systems
- Mission data loading procedures
- Post-flight data download and analysis (DRS, etc.)
- Pre-flight / post-flight aircraft checks from avionics subsystems
In addition to the above points, you must also have the following;
- Right to work in EU
- Own basic tooling
- Availability to work a long term contract (1+ year)
To apply for the role of Avionic Technician position please click ‘apply’ now.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 13894
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Italy
Job Industry: Avionic Technician, Avionics Engineer Jobs
Job Skill: Avionic, Avionic Engineer, Avionic Technician