Are you an experienced Aircraft Cleaner looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit an Aircraft Cleaner to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
The Aircraft Cleaner will be responsible for taking care of the aircraft technical cleaning requirements at the Base Maintenance Facilities.
The responsibilities of the Aircraft Cleaner will involve:
- Cleaning internal and external surfaces of the aircrafts including main passenger cabin, flight deck, seats, carpets, lavatories, galleys, external fuselage, main landing gear & wheel wells, flight control surfaces, floorboards and panels
- Assisting mechanics with removal/installation of seats and carpets
- Assisting production team with application of corrosion protection compounds to cleaned services
- Reporting of cleaning products stock, including PPE
- Maintaining compliance with COSHH regulations
- Maintaining compliance with health and safety guidelines per product SDS (safety data sheets)
- Signing Part 145 aircraft paperwork for all tasks performed including; time and date tasks performed, materials used (quantity & part number)
- Maintaining compliance with CAM procedures & risk assessments
In order to be successful in this role, the Aircraft Cleaner will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven cleaning experience, aviation experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to Part 145
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of COSHH regulations
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13893
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 19/12/2022