Are you an experienced Program Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit a Program Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Check Manager, the Program Manager will be responsible for meeting all the contractual obligations of the project. The role will involve having an in depth understanding of the contractual and commercial agreements in place, assisting in the project setup and delivering customer training. Ensuring the base is adequately setup to support the project and all departments are aware of their relevant contractual obligations.
The Program Manager will also ensure that all daily production meetings, planning meetings and schedule changes are performed and recorded. Reports then need to be generated detailing any relevant changes, to assist in ensuring that any associated costs within the contracts are captured.
The responsibilities of the Program Manager will involve:
- Engaging with customer and commercial team to co-ordinate the project setup, ensuring all contractual obligations are met
- Engaging with the Base Maintenance Manager/Commercial Department and customers
- Setting up a workable interface agreement
- Accessing the customers maintenance data
- Assembling and updating a distribution/contact list for all departments and queries
- Co-ordinating any customer specific training and ensuring accurate records of trained personnel are maintained
- Creating and managing the production project plans, ensuring all timescales and deadlines are planned and agreed manpower is efficiently utilised
- Planning any additions to the scheduled scope of work/work pack
- Attending customer meetings and provide update reports to relevant department
- Ensuring all customer queries are handled by the correct internal departments
- Ensuring customers’ expectations are met by facilitating internal meetings with Base Maintenance Manager, Check Managers and Planning Managers as required
- Providing detailed management report on overall project performance and individual aircraft input performance
- Engaging with engineering and commercial department to ensure all costs associated with the project are captured
- Generating side letters/commercial proposals to customers for any additions to the scope of work/work pack
- General ADHOC duties as requested by Management
- Liaising with the customer and sub-contractors concerning all requirements, ensuring all are correctly interpreted and processed
In order to be successful in this role, the Program Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to Part 145
- Strong systems and data input experience
- Experience in compiling and producing clear and concise reports/spreadsheets
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar would be desirable
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13885
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 16/12/2022