Aircraft Mechanic – Turin
JMC are currently working with a global leading Aerospace, Defence and Security Organisation who are looking to engage with experienced Aircraft Mechanics in Production of Eurofighter Aircraft for a contract role based in Italy.
The position is starting January, ongoing contract working Monday to Friday (possible weekends), 40-60 hours per week.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge in any of the areas below;
- General knowledge of aircraft hydraulic systems
- Characteristics of the hydraulic fluid used in aircraft
- Generalities and principles of operation and use of hydraulic benches
- Maintenance procedures, safety rules relating to plumbing and slave systems
- Knowledge of aircraft safety and control loops
- Knowledge of pre-flight/post-flight aircraft checks
- Emergency response procedures on crashed aircraft
- Aircraft lift to replace wheel(s)
- Precautions to be taken with aircraft having hydraulic pressure
- Preparation of aircraft documents (sign-off, aircraft report, closure of defect sheets, etc.)
- Fire extinguishing system activation procedures.
- Procedures on the use of communication systems
- Crew Escape Procedures
- Procedures for using AGEs
- Compilation of documents
- Turning the APU on and off
- Engine on and off
- Engine post ignition checks
- Boroscopic controls
In addition to the above points, you must also have the following;
- Right to work in EU
- Own basic tooling
- Availability to work a long term contract (1+ year)
To apply for the role of Aircraft Mechanic position please click ‘apply’ now.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 13884
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: 01/01/23