Junior IT Support Technician
Are you an experienced Junior IT Support Technician looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Junior IT Support Technician to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Junior IT Support Technician will be responsible for the first line support for desktop and laptop computers.
The responsibilities of the Junior IT Support Technician will involve:
- New computer (desktop & laptop) builds and redeployment
- Providing first line support for desktop & laptop issues
- Providing first line support for Office 365
- Windows 10 support
- Managing user accounts
- Mobile device management
In order to be successful in this role, the Junior IT Support Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Two years working within an IT department or for an IT services company
- Strong working (demonstrable) knowledge of, Windows 10, Office 365, Sophos AV, Active Directory
- O level or GCSE A-C standard grades in Maths, English & Science
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13857
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 07/12/2022