Junior Technical Services Engineer
Are you a Junior Technical Services Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s premier Aviation FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisations who are looking to add a Junior Technical Services Engineer to their exceptional team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager the Junior Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for assisting the Technical Services Engineer in the creation of Maintenance packages and the coordination of maintenance. Contributing to securing that maintenance work is optimised to achieve on time delivery, on budget and Customer Satisfaction.
- Communicating with customers at a professional level in relation to maintenance input planning
- Ensuring that requested work scopes are received, understood and translatable into a tangible work package
- Assisting in the production of work packages in line with the customers’ requirements
- Ensuring access, spares, tooling, manpower and third-party service requirements are identified, ordered and available prior the aircraft scheduled downtime
- Communicating with approved third-party vendors for the arrangement of services to ensure their attendance and time estimates fall within the requirements to maintain the critical path
- Assisting in the coordination of Part-21 Design Organisations to engineer and support customer requests for aircraft modification
- Ensuring documentation meets the requirements of EASA/Foreign NAA to allow implementation under company approvals
- Assisting with acceptance of aircraft into maintenance and review of documentation
- Providing assistance to Document Control with review of completed paperwork and rectification of issues arising
- Assisting with collection of data required for aircraft Import/Export procedure for Base Maintenance projects
- Assisting with the review of technical publications and MTL when revisions received from OEM
- Assisting with the reviews and completion of aircraft documentation during an input and upon release to service
- Providing assistance to SBDM to best manage customers’ expectations
The successful Technical Services Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Technical university degree preferred (or equivalent)
- Strong PC user skills (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Demonstrate good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Show a good sense of priorities
- Time flexibility
- Full right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13836
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022