Are you an experienced Station Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Station Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with a start date in April 2023.
The Station Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of their line station, as well as meeting all regulatory needs and escalating issues to the Operations Maintenance Manager. This role requires administrative and managerial duties with aircraft support where appropriate. The Station Manager will be a certifying engineer who is not part of the standard station roster.
The responsibilities of the Station Manager will involve:
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Station, EASA and CAA regulations are met
- Ensuring relevant procedures are developed, maintained and reviewed
- Ensuring all relevant directions, procedures and directives are controlled and correctly recorded
- Managing the line Station costs and revenues
- Ensuring all expenditures are recorded and potential cost savings or overspends are brought to the attention of the OMM
- Ensuring overtime claims are accurate and filed in a timely manner
- Ensuring all non-conformities are responded to within laid down timelines
- Maintaining an efficient and effective Station structure to support the Customer Airline fleet
- Ensuring staffing levels and skills are sufficient to fulfil shift requirements
- Managing, understanding and striving to improve station KPIs
- Maintaining oversight of selected third party suppliers
- Ensuring all responsible staff are suitably qualified, regularly briefed and aware of their responsibilities and updates
- Responsible for relevant staff being aware of all H & S obligations and responsibilities
- Ensuring the line stores is a safe and efficient operation and in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Instigating and maintaining a rolling audit, security measures, stores procedures and tooling inventory
- Establishing a strong work ethic, encourage staff interaction and ownership of issues across station
- Establishing a proactive and professional working culture
- Developing a strong, motivated, well-informed and technically efficient team
In order to be successful in this role, the Station Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be a qualified Part66 Licence holder
- Hold relevant station management experience in a similar environment
- Have significant People Management experience
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Ability to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13806
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: April 2023