Are you an experienced Calibration Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Calibration Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
The Calibration Manager will be responsible for the daily running of the Calibration laboratory, undertaking full accountability and maintain the companies ISO17025 accreditation. Overseeing dimensional calibration inspections, measurements and providing instructions and specifications for clients. The Calibration Manager will also maintain relevant records of data and in an auditable manner utilizing the calibration management systems.
The responsibilities of the Calibration Manager will involve:
- Developing and improving the companies ISO accreditation
- Developing and improving the Calibration Labs policies and procedures
- Developing a training strategy for new staff
- Providing on the job training and mentoring at all levels as and when required
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Accountable for external/internal audits and finding
- Calibrating Mechanical Measuring equipment – (Micrometres, Callipers, Torque Wrenches, Gauge Blocks etc.)
- Calibrating Electrical equipment – (Multimeters, Insulation Testers, LCR Meters etc.)
- Calibrating specialist products (as appropriate to individual)
- Repairing and fault finding to component level
- Maintaining serviceability of all tools and test equipment used for calibration
- Maintaining the Calibration Database, filing system, Calibration Certification and associated files
- Ensuring that mandatory and legislative QH&S/HS&E aspects of work are implemented at all times
- Processing improvements and functional developments
- Technical Administrating
- KPI reporting
In order to be successful in this role, the Calibration Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Technical Engineering qualification: Degree, HND, HNC, NVQ/BTEC Level 3
- Have minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role in a similar environment
- Have significant People Management experience
- Hold a valid UK Drivers Licence
- Ability to interpret technical publications and make fact-based decisions
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13791
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 29/11/2022