Junior Engine Mechanic
Are you a Junior Engine Mechanic looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Heathrow, looking to recruit a Junior Engine Mechanic to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Heathrow with an immediate start date.
The Junior Engine Mechanic will be responsible for performing maintenance primarily on CFM56 and LEAP series engines.
The responsibilities of the Junior Engine Mechanic will involve:
- Performing routine maintenance/inspection/service bulletins embodiment on CFM56 and LEAP series aircraft engines to the highest quality standards
- Performing supplementary shop and housekeeping duties as required
In order to be successful in this role, the Junior Engine Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry
- Previous post apprenticeship experience gained working in an engine shop or aircraft MRO
- Experience performing maintenance on the following engine types would be advantageous: CFM, LEAP, GE90, GENx-1B, V2500 & CF6
- Competency to follow appropriate Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Engine Shop Manual procedures
- Demonstrate required knowledge of Quality Procedures, as well as EASA/FAA Part 145 requirements and procedures
- A sound computer literacy with a basic understanding of the Microsoft Office applications
- Availability to work flexibly, i.e. weekends and holidays if required
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13669
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 22/02/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Heathrow
Job Industry: Engine Mechanic
Job Skill: engine mechanic, Junior Engine Mechanic