B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400)
Are you an experienced B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in either Birmingham, looking to recruit a B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400) with Line Maintenance experience to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in either Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400) will be responsible for the undertaking of all Line Maintenance activities at the station, ensuring that all Part 145 maintenance requirements are carried out in accordance with the Line Maintenance processes and procedures.
The responsibilities of the B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400) will involve:
- Carrying out and certifying aircraft maintenance within the limitations of their company approvals
- Ensuring all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements are accomplished
- Using customer and company processes
- Ordering spares to meet work requirements
- Completing associated paperwork for unserviceable components
- Recording all maintenance activity performed with accurate man-hour bookings
- Supporting adhoc AOG requirements
- Ensuring the required aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing and operating Line Maintenance stores
- Defect rectification on inbound aircraft
- Meet and great inbound aircraft and de brief the crew
- Carrying out engineering dispatch of all aircraft as required
- Carrying out maintenance tasks allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintaining a high standard of work in all tasks
- Ensuring all required documentation is completed
- Complying with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Ensuring all work undertaken is in line with Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
In order to be successful in this role the B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Q400) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence
- Type rated on Q400 (recency desirable but not essential)
- Previous Line Maintenance experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a technician
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13660
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 27/10/2022