Are you an experienced Progress Chaser looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Progress Chaser to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Progress Chaser will be responsible for delivering a smooth flow of engineering materials for an aircraft maintenance input. Operating within a pressured environment with reduced lead times in order to achieve the scheduled aircraft return to service date. The role will be covering Procurement in Prestwick and Stansted, with occasional travel required to Prestwick.
The responsibilities of the Progress Chaser will involve:
- Expediting orders and ensuring just in time delivery to minimize aircraft delays
- Working closely with the Stores to ensure suppliers are supplying the correct paperwork and release with parts
- Maintaining part availability whilst ensuring shelf life of components/material is not exceeded in line with customer contracts
- Liaising directly with the customer to ensure highest levels of customer service and prevent delays to production within the Base Maintenance product
- Reviewing levels of inventory to identify obsolete or excess stock and take necessary steps to reduce inventory
- Be the point of contact for the supply chain, directly liaising with the Operations Manager, Finance Team, Operational Managers and Stores Team
- Managing current approved suppliers’ lists in line with KYC
- Providing support and on job training when and where needed
- Maintaining GSE equipment
In order to be successful in this role the Progress Chaser will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145
- Previous Aviation experience essential
- Quantum experience an advantage
- AMOS experience an advantage
- Ability to travel when required
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13608
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 13/10/2022