Are you an experienced Storekeeper looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Gatwick, looking to recruit a Storekeeper to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Gatwick with an immediate start date.
The Storekeeper will be responsible for ensuring the station is compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements. This will include the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
The responsibilities of the Storekeeper will involve:
- Ensuring all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation
- Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaison with airlines to resolve discrepancies
- Placing acceptable received material into the bonded store
- Ensuring correct stock levels are correctly maintained
- Returning unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business
- Ensuring shelf life of components/material & tooling are not exceeded
- Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
- Issuing of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM system
- Complying with all internal/external audit requirements
- Heavy lifting and manoeuvring is required within this job role
In order to be successful in this role the Storekeeper will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience required
- QUANTUM stores experience an advantage
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13581
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 10/10/2022