Production Planning Engineer
Do you have experience working as a Production Planning Engineer and looking for a contract in Chester?
JMC are currently recruiting Planning Engineers for a contract based in Chester working on private/Business Jets starting immediately. This will initially be a 3 month contract with a likely extension and also permanent opportunities.
The role of the Production Planning Engineer is to carry out a detailed planning function in addition to the build of Aerocare Aviation Services and third-party aircraft work packages and associated documentation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carry out work as directed by their Team Leader or Manager to meet the requirement of company internal procedures and customer established procedures to support department objectives as well as customer.
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for all Production Planning, Technical Support, and Customer Support functions.
- Act as interface between customer and production departments.
- Provision of; planning and technical support – pre, during and post maintenance input.
- Liaison with customers, aircraft and component manufacturers, and internal departments.
- Chairing input related meetings, including Pre-input, Daily, and Post Inspection Review meetings.
- Determination of input downtimes in conjunction with Production.
- Uploading customer MPD tasks.
- Creation of aircraft input project plans.
- Collation and distribution of input task estimates.
- Detailed review of work content including the identification of Complex Tasks and Safety Critical Tasks, and the production of work pack summaries.
- Identification of work requiring the services of outside agencies or sub-contractors with requests being made through Procurement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in using aircraft technical documentation.
- Understanding of CAA Part 145 regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and Word to enable the production of project plans, databases, and reports.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across different levels of the Business.
- Pro-active approach demonstrating commercial awareness.
- Ability to work individually or within a team in order to achieve personal and Business goals and objectives
To apply for the role of Aircraft Mechanic please click ‘apply’ now.
Alternatively, please call the JMC team on +44(0)1392 268310. Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business.
Job Reference: 13563
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Chester
Job Industry: Aircraft Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer, Planning Manager, Production Planner