Stores & Logistics Inspector
JMC are currently working with a Maintenance Repair Organisation who is looking to engage with an experienced Stores & Logistics Inspector for a position based in Heathrow.
This is a 1 month contract (possible extension) starting immediately.
The successful Stores & Logistics Person will be responsible for:
- Goods receiving under UKCAA/ EASA Part 145 stamp holder supervision with necessary paperwork review such as OMAT MSDS, CoC;
- Tooling racking/ tooling packing/ tooling movement, tooling loan in/ out process @ Envision, aero engine/ tooling
- Part movement by pallet pump truck/ 3-ton/ 12-ton/ 25-ton fork lifters
- Tooling calibration review and arrangement; quarantine/ U/S item review.
For consideration it is essential the Stores & Logistics Inspector has:
- Previous stores & logistics inspector experience in an aviation stores/warehouse environment
- Availability to start immediately
- Right to work in the UK
To apply for the role of Stores & Logistics Inspector please click ‘apply’ now.
Alternatively, please call the JMC team on +44(0)1392 268310.
Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in the UK will not be considered.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business
Job Reference: 13500
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 1 month
Job Start Date: 23/09/2022