NDT Level 2
Are you an experienced Non-Destructive Tester looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Germany, looking to recruit a Non-Destructive Tester Level 2 to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Germany with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Non-Destructive Tester will involve:
- Performing non-destructive tests (DIN EN 4179) in various processes
- Evaluation and documentation of test results taking into account valid instructions, guidelines and regulations
- Recognition and initiation of additional tests
- Conducting final audits
- Reading and implementing the English-language manufacturer and customer documentation
In order to be successful in this role the Non-Destructive Tester will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proof of NDT Certification with a minimum 100 Tasks over a Period of 6months in the last 24 months
- DIN EN 4179 Qualification and approval of personnel for non-destructive testing
- Dangerous Goods Regulations Certification
- Part 145 Training
- Log Processes Training
- EASA Form 1 CRS Certification
- Continuous Training
- HF, FTS and EWIS Certification
- Basic knowledge in dealing with aviation standards and regulations are desirable
- English language skills
- Handling of MS-Office products and willingness to further develop the software used
- Openness to possible shift work and flexible places of work
- Category 3/B driving licence
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13482
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/09/2022