Are you an experienced Aircraft Mechanic looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Germany, looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanic to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their wheel and brake maintenance station in Germany with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Aircraft Mechanic will involve:
- Disassembly and assembly of brake and tire components
- Cleaning of the usable components
- Visual and dimensional inspections of the disassembled parts
- Reading and implementing the English-language manufacturer and customer documentation
- General workshop work
- Preparatory work
- Cleaning activate surface areas
In order to be successful in this role the Aircraft Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Completed metalworking vocational training
- Professional experience in the maintenance of aircraft or aircraft parts
- Basic knowledge in dealing with aviation standards and regulations are desirable
- English language skills
- Handling of MS-Office products and willingness to further develop the software used
- Openness to possible shift work and flexible places of work
- Category 3/B driving licence
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13481
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/09/2022