Are you an experienced Stores/Tooling Controller looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Chester, looking to recruit a Stores/Tooling Controller to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chester with an immediate start date.
The Stores/Tooling Controller will be responsible for initiating effective and efficient control over tooling and stock items to support the Supply Chain.
The responsibilities of the Stores/Tooling Controller will involve:
- Maintaining master data in the ERP System
- Placing Tooling orders on approved suppliers and monitor order fulfilment
- Matching the relevant invoices
- Maintaining Tooling availability to relevant KPI’s
- Liaising with suppliers to reduce costs
- Predicting future spend through the analysis of historical spend and work within budget
- Providing advice to interested parties of the future availability of tooling so as to facilitate forward planning
- Ensuring that tooling calibration certificates are specified and supplied for all applicable tools and gauges
- Ensuring RMA (return material Authorisation) parts are processed and returned to the suppliers for credit
- Processing cores and return to vendors for credit
- Flexibility and supporting the buyers for out of hours service
- Processing parts for repair and ensuring they are actioned for dispatch
- Serving at the service hatch when required
- Handling and storing customer owned parts in accordance with procedure
- Identifying non value added activity and continuous improvement options
In order to be successful in this role the Stores/Tooling Controller will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Stores/Tooling experience preferably within aviation
- Ability to process all order types
- Knowledge and experience in using ERP systems to maintain data
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Must have a valid full UK Driving licence and own transport
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13465
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 15/09/2022