Project Engineer (A320/B787)
Are you an experienced Project Engineer (A320/B787) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Project Engineer (A320/B787) with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Stansted with travel to other stations.
The responsibilities of the Project Engineer (A320/B787) will involve:
- Being safety and quality focused in all operations
- Working to MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of approvals
- Understanding of Part 145 regulations and their applications
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner
- Achieving on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings
In order to be successful in this role the Project Engineer (A320/B787) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a current UK CAA and/or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Essential type ratings:
- A320 (CEO – CFM56-5/V2500 & NEO – LEAP-1A/PW1100G)
- B787 (RR Trent 1000/GeNX)
- Desirable type ratings:
- A330 (CEO – RR Trent 700/GE CF6/PW4000 & NEO – RR Trent 7000)
- B737 (Classic – 300/400/500, NG – 600/700/800/900 & MAX – 7/8/9)
- B767 (GE CF6/PW4000)
- B777 (GE90/RR Trent 800/PW4000)
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- When required, be able to travel between paint stations in the UK and Europe
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13435
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 12/09/2022