Are you an experienced Project Mechanic looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Project Mechanic with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Stations in Stansted with travel to other stations.
The responsibilities of the Project Mechanic will involve:
- Completing routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures
- Observing and adhering to the company Tooling Policy at all times
- Maintaining awareness and ensuring best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the MOE
- Ensuring that they keep their personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times
- Notifying the company of any significant findings as soon as possible
- Raising a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident
In order to be successful in this role the Project Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- When required, be able to travel between paint stations in the UK and Europe
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13390
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022