Staff Development Trainer
Are you an experienced Staff Development Trainer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in the UK, looking to recruit a Staff Development Trainer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the UK with an immediate start date.
The Staff Development Trainer will be responsible for planning, organizing and delivering company and customer training programs to all employees. The role would demonstrate the company workplace procedures and standards as well as the customers documents and procedures in a classroom setting and/or in regular operating conditions in the workplace.
The responsibilities of the Staff Development Trainer will involve:
- Training all new or transferred employees on company paperwork procedures and customer documents and procedures
- Working with individuals or groups, teaching them how to use documentation and perform tasks
- Determining the best method to deliver needed training; prepares materials, locations, and supplies accordingly
- Scheduling and providing supplemental training when necessary
- Conducting refresher training sessions when necessary
- Developing and maintaining a library of training, reference materials and documentation
- Periodically reviewing internal training programs then recommends and facilitates improvements
- Developing training materials for new procedures
- Developing training materials and course to develop personnel skills for their current and prospective roles
- Assessing employees’ knowledge of their training in order to identify any deficiencies
In order to be successful in this role the Staff Development Trainer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- At least one year experience in any teaching role, not necessary in the Aviation sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to effectively teach others
- Excellent interpersonal and observational skills
- Ability to travel around the UK
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13389
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022