B1 Licensed Engineer- ATR 42/72
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72) looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Aviation Organisation based in Dublin, looking to recruit an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer (ATR) to join their team.
This is a contract Position based in Dublin with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer (ATR 42/72) will involve:
- Ensure that all specified scheduled line maintenance as instructed by supervisors or the Airworthiness Control Engineer (ACE) work scope is completed
- Meet as requested the Operators flights and ensure work orders are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure that all spares received to install on an aircraft are eligible to be fitted to the aircraft
- Continuous liaison with the Shift Supervisor or ACE as applicable, throughout the shift to minimize delays to operating schedule
- Completion of all maintenance in accordance with the approved maintenance material
- Ensure they are familiar with the relevant manufacturer data
- Comply with all warnings specified in maintenance manuals especially with regard to health and safety matters
- Ensure that any tooling required to complete a task is the correct PN and if required, calibration is in date
- Consult the defects database on the re-occurrence of any defect for research purposes to avoid needless component replacements and improve quality of troubleshooting
- Be aware of the local high winds procedure and ensure it is put in place when required
Accommodation and flights in between shifts are included (T&C’s apply).
The successful B1 Licensed Engineer (ATR) will have the following attributes:
- EASA B1 License
- Type rated on ATR 42/72
- Proof of recency on the ATR 42/72
- Previous line Maintenance experience
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13379
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date: Immediate (once security cleared)