Are you an experienced Progress Chaser looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Chester, looking to recruit an Progress Chaser to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chester with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Buyer and Materials Manager, the Progress Chaser will be responsible for facilitating and maintaining the flow of materials from the Supply Chain. Playing a vital role in ensuring Operations has the required resources to perform and continually meet customer requirements through working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery in a proactive and timely manner.
The responsibilities of the Progress Chaser will involve:
- Expediting suppliers for on time deliveries for all purchase orders
- Maintaining constant contact with suppliers and shipping companies while deliveries are en-route
- Ensuring company business system are updated identifying and escalating purchase orders that fall outside of agreed delivery dates
- Ensuring operations have the required resources in order to perform effectively from the supply chain
- Ensuring suppliers adhere to the Original Confirmed Date (OCD) and ship on time
- Working with the supply chain to resolve any issues that could delay critical shipments
- Issuing regular expedite status reports as required, providing detailed updates to stakeholders
- Participating in project meetings
- Raising min/max and indirect purchase orders
- Dealing with ad hoc pricing requests
- Processing customs clearances and import and export transactions
- Resolving invoice queries
- Consolidating credit card purchases
- General Materials Management department administrative support
In order to be successful in this role the Progress Chaser will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders both written and verbally
- Good telephone manner
- Well organised with a good attention to detail
- Be able to effectively problem solve
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office products especially Excel & outlook
- Confident user of MRP / ERP systems
- Full UK driving Licence
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13369
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 24/08/2022