B1 Licensed Engineer (A320/B757)
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer (A320/B757) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Norwich or Southend, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer (A320/B757) with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Norwich or Southend with an immediate start date.
In order to be successful in this role the B1 Licensed Engineer (A320/B757) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- UK CAA and/or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Essential types:
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56)
- Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE PW1100G)
- Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500)
- Airbus A319/A320/A321 (CFM Leap-1a)
- Boeing 757-20/300 (RR RB211)
- Advantage types:
- Airbus A330 (GE CF6)
- Airbus A330 (RR Trent 700)
- Airbus A350 (RR Trent XWB)
- Airbus A380 (EA GP7200)
- Airbus A380 (RR Trent 900)
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Ability to work a shift pattern
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13261
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 05/08/2022