Are you an experienced Technical Clerk looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Gatwick, looking to recruit a Technical Clerk to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Gatwick with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Technical Clerk will involve:
- Collecting daily flight logs and maintenance work records
- Inputting data into the customer IT system and ensure its accuracy and compliant to the customers standards
- Scanning and index paper records and liaise closely with the storage facility to file or retrieve information as necessary
- Maintaining a consistent index model so that all archived data is in the same format and location
- Reporting to the appropriate team any incomplete or inaccurate records and follow up corrections made
- Updating database for tracking accurate and current information for engines, components and inspections
- Managing conflicting priorities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Building good relationships with internal and external customers
- Dealing and sorting through Customer requests
- Using the work card system to assist with production
- Collating all technical records, work sheets and airworthiness paperwork associated with all maintenance of aircraft
- Asserting that all applicable completed aircraft maintenance documentation is accurate and completed correctly
- Ensuring all completed documentation are scanned and archived within the network and arrange despatch to customer
In order to be successful in this role the Technical Clerk will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a similar aviation technical records management role
- Have an eye for detail and will be highly organised
- Excellent time management skills, evidenced by an ability to manage and record large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work with self-management and initiative
- Able to work to deadlines and have experience of task planning, ideally within a records department
- Strongly diligent and detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Manage customer expectations and activities
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13258
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 04/08/2022