Are you an experienced Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Brize Norton, looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Brize Norton with an immediate start date.
The Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter is responsible for perform aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with Technical Documentation & Company Procedures.
The primary responsibility of the Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter will be to conduct Maintenance, Repairs and Modifications to aircraft, other duties involve:
- Navigate and interpret aircraft maintenance documentation.
- Carry out aircraft modifications and light structural work if required
- Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions
- Maintaining the work environment in a clean and safe manner using a “clean as
you go” approach
- Complete aircraft paperwork to a high standard.
In order to be successful in this role the Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Must hold a valid aircraft standards-based qualification (Apprenticeship/NVQ level 3) or aircraft related academic qualification/traineeship with a minimum 3 years recorded experience in the UK.
- Current Human factors initial and refresher
- No criminal record as you need to be able to obtain security clearance
- Able to operate a powerset (GPU)
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13226
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 01/04/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Brize Norton
Job Industry: Aircraft Mechanic
Job Skill: Aircraft Fitter, Aircraft Mechanic, mecha