Are you an experienced Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Brize Norton, looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Brize Norton with an immediate start date.
The Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter is responsible for perform aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with Technical Documentation & Company Procedures.
The responsibilities of the Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter will involve:
- Carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by their Hangar Foreman, SLE or LE
- Providing assistance to other staff (any trade) to ensure safe and effective working practices
- Ensuring you are booked to task and to advise Hangar Foreman if additional time is required to complete a task
- Carrying out movement of heavy equipment, tooling and spares around the site. This may involve the use of forklift (training will be provided)
- Assist with aircraft cleaning
- Maintaining a clean working environment around the aircraft and facilities
- Carrying out servicing of aircraft toilets on aircraft in maintenance
- Assisting with aircraft manoeuvring requirements
- Ensuring all waste products are separated and recycled as necessary
- Ensuring all DS vehicles are clean, tidy and all fluid levels checked
- Ensuring that equipment is maintained in a serviceable and safe condition, reporting any faulty equipment
- Understanding individual operational safety and security responsibilities
In order to be successful in this role the Aircraft Mechanic/Fitter will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Must have clear history of at least the last three years living and working within the UK
- A completed apprenticeship within aero engineering Pt 147 training (UK or West Europe based organisation)
- Minimum of the last three years working within a Pt 145 organisation on fixed wing large (large wide body aircraft ideally)
- No criminal record as you need to be able to obtain security clearance
- Able to operate a powerset (GPU)
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13226
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 27/07/2022