Are you an experienced Boroscope Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in the UK with travel in EMEA, looking to recruit a Boroscope Engineer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the UK with an immediate start date.
The Borescope Engineer will be an important part in bringing to the market a new agile and dynamic mobile borescope inspection team, travelling to locations primarily in EMEA. However, as the scope of the business grows, this could expand to other regions. The intent of this new business initiative will be to bring to the market a new turnkey solution in support of Lessors and MROs. This would be for a/c ending lease agreements and progressing to maintenance support activities as the business continues to develop.
The responsibilities of the Boroscope Engineer will involve:
- Carrying out depth Borescope inspections both ‘On and Off Wing’ for a/c returning from lease
- Formulation condition reports
- Managing preparation and on-site customer communications
- Liaising with OEM technical support to progress report content
- Formulation and issue of Form 1 certificates on completion of each inspection
- Management on rotation of the ‘Maintrol’ activity hub ensuring all customer events are progressing to the correct standards
- Ensures all maintenance & calibration requirements for all tooling & equipment
- Partakes in an ‘On call’ duty roster
- Can operate for extended periods of time away from home/base whilst deployed in field
In order to be successful in this role the Boroscope Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proficient in the use and deployment of Next Gen Borescope equipment and techniques
- Is qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (All supporting training certificates must be available)
- Holds a current CAA & EASA B1 license (preferred but not essential)
- Holds an approved/recognised borescope approval and recency is up to date
- Holds a good technical understanding of Civil engine platforms
- Has an in-depth understanding of CAA/FAA & EASA regulations and standard practices required in support of Engine inspection events
- Extensive experience on CFM56-5 & 7 engines maintenance & Inspections
- A good knowledge in the use of Olympus NX borescope equipment and scopes
- Has previous experience in formulating inspection condition reports
- Previous experience of away from base working and travel within a technical 145 environment
- Holds a full driving licence and current passport
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13223
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 27/07/2022