Are you an experienced Material Controller looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Material Controller to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Station Manager, the Material Controller will be responsible for ensuring the station is compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements. They will also ensure the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
The responsibilities of the Material Controller will involve:
- Ensure all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation
- Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaison with airlines to resolve discrepancies
- Placing acceptable received material in to the bonded store
- Ensure correct stock levels are correctly maintained
- Return unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business
- Ensure shelf life of components/material & tooling are not exceeded
- Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
- Issue of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM system
- Comply with all internal/external audit requirements
In order to be successful in this role the Material Controller will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience required
- QUANTUM stores experience an advantage
- AMOS stores/logistics experience an advantage
- Goods in inspection
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13206
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 21/07/2022