B1 Licensed Engineer (A320)
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer (A320) looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with an MRO Organisation based in Luton, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer (A320) with Base Maintenance experience to join their team.
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract based in Luton with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Duty Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor, the B1 Licensed Engineer (A320) will be responsible for carrying out all scheduled tasks assigned in accordance with the approved maintenance documentation. Able to demonstrate applicable technical knowledge of aircraft with hand skills required to carry out tasks assigned. Competent in the use of aircraft maintenance documentation in addition to computer-based reporting and recording systems.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer (A320) will involve:
- Exercising license/approval in relation to the accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects
- Ensuring maintenance is accomplished to the required standards and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner
- Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service for the work accomplished
- Reviewing the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects utilising allocated staff
- Advising the Duty Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern
- Defining the priorities to the staff allocated to them to ensure that efficient use of resources are channelled to an on time and safe flight departure
- Ensuring that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released
- Ensuring that removed components are correctly handled, labelled and blanked
- Reporting significant defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by the company and customer procedures
- Ensuring equipment, facilities, vehicles and premises in their charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance
- Assisting in the departure of any Aircraft preparing for departure at handover times
- Ensuring a thorough verbal handover of any tasks to be carried into the next shift
- Ensuring that the documentation for each task have been completed up to a suitable handover point
In order to be successful in this role the B1 Licensed Engineer (A320) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold UK Part 66 B1 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft
- A320 (CFM56 & V2500) aircraft type rated
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years operational experience in a base maintenance environment
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Demonstrate proficiency in IT
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13156
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 12-month fixed term contract
Job Start Date: 14/07/2022