Are you an experienced Planning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Planning Engineer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Planning Engineer will be responsible for generating and controlling aircraft maintenance work packages, ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
The responsibilities of the Planning Engineer will involve:
- To generate and issue comprehensive maintenance packages of work for production staff in accordance with the relevant regulatory airworthiness requirements and departmental procedures
- To create and maintain master work cards/databases where required for specific projects
- Identify sub-contract requirements, spares and tooling
- Liaise with internal departments and external customers, as deemed necessary to provide clear and concise work instructions
- To assist the Planning Manager with the daily operation of the planning department and supporting the day-to-day production operation
- Have commercial awareness of the impact that decisions can have to the customer and to the business as a whole
- Flexibility and adaptability towards rapidly changing situations
- Ability to work under pressure to react to operational requirements and time constraints
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work
- Liaise with Safety and Compliance to ensure compliance with procedures and audits
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company
In order to be successful in this role the Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
- A minimum of 5 years hands on experience of work-related production, modification and maintenance type work
- 2 years working in aircraft maintenance, production planning or airline environment
- Experience in MRO IT software, such as AMOS, OASES, Rusada etc would be an advantage but not essential
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13132
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 11/07/2022