Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the business exceeds its budgeted revenue and profit through continued close management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of business with new clients.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager will involve:
- Seek, identify and qualify commercial airline Base Maintenance, Workshop services and Part-147 Technical Training leads with UK and overseas clients
- Customer visits to airlines and OEM’s to establish upcoming release of RFP’s
- Identify and proactively market new product lines in all sectors
- Ability to produce and negotiate Proposal and Contracts with clients
- Adherence to the company’s ‘offer to cash’ process
- Manage and keep current the company’s Sales Pipeline, CRM system and contract database
- The ability to manage, administrate and amend existing customer contracts
- Represent the Sales & Commercial team at internal ‘bid review’ meetings
- Regularly attend global MRO conference and trade events
- Assist and advise in the production and development of new marketing material
- Identify and advise the business on significant trends and developments within the commercial aviation market, with a view to identifying opportunities as well as threats
- Confident with using social media as a marketing tool
- To have a direct influence and communicate forecasted revenues to the Head of Finance in line with structured company reporting procedures
In order to be successful in this role the Sales Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 5+ years of MRO sales experience, preferably in the commercial aircraft base maintenance sector
- A highly motivated individual with multiple senior level contacts in the aviation industry essential
- Demonstrates strong prospecting follow-up capabilities, and able to see deals through from inception to completion
- Ability to track personal KPI’s
- Can cultivate and maintains long-term, value-added business relationships
- CRM management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of sales forecasting and detailed cost analysis
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13076
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 23/06/2022