Technical Services Director
Are you an experienced Technical Services Director looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Ireland, looking to recruit a Technical Services Director to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Ireland with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Chief Aviation Services Officer, the Technical Services Director will be responsible for working with the CAMO team to lead and execute future growth strategy. In this role the Technical Services Director will actively identify key areas for innovative transformation. Overseeing a growing team of 15 staff the Technical Services Director will be responsible for leading day to day continuing airworthiness management activities.
The responsibilities of the Technical Services Director will involve:
- CAMO Continuing Airworthiness Manager nominated post holder, responsible for the day-to-day continuing airworthiness management activities
- Ensuring that the organisation personnel work in accordance with the applicable procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that the organisation’s processes and standards accurately reflect the applicable regulations
- Ensuring that compliance is proactively managed and that any early warning signs of non-compliance are documented and acted upon
- Ensuring the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Ensuring Airworthiness Review Approval is carried out in strict adherence to appropriate regulations
- Lead, develop and implement CAMO growth strategies using appropriate aviation industry trends, data and innovative tools
- Operate as a player coach and execute solutions to support the CAMO businesses
- Promote cross selling opportunities within the Aviation Services Team and wider group
In order to be successful in this role the Technical Services Director will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- At least 10 years’ experience in a CAMO environment and 5 years previous experience as Continuous Airworthiness Manager post holder
- Proficient knowledge of CAMO systems and software
- Knowledge of compliance monitoring and safety management systems
- Knowledge of aviation legislation and applicable regulations
- Demonstrable experience in building sustainable growth in business
- Experience of working internationally with multi-jurisdictions
- Ability to travel as required
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12953
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 24/05/2022