Operations Maintenance Manager
Are you an experienced Operations Maintenance Manager looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in the UK, looking to recruit an Operations Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the UK with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager, the Operations Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the on-going operations at the Base and Line stations under their areas of responsibilities. This role is focusing on the stations as assigned on their performance and standards.
The responsibilities of the Operations Maintenance Manager will involve:
- Ensuring the availability of all necessary maintenance data
- Ensuring the availability of all necessary equipment, tools and materials
- Supplying the necessary technical documents for customers and storage of the organisation’s technical records
- Recording and notifying any inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous procedure, practice information or maintenance instruction contained in the maintenance data
- Overseeing the interview process, employment, management and discipline of engineers at Base and Line Stations
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels and qualifications to accomplish work tasks
- Maintain daily adherence to agreed KPIs on compliance and performance
- Carrying out and/or overseeing the ongoing competence of the engineers
- Ensure the reporting of significant defects encountered during maintenance
- Responsible for corrective action resulting from Quality Audits performed within their area of responsibility
- Incident investigations as required to support the business
- Point of contact for specific airline customers
- Exercising the privileges of their licence/approval in a correct and proper manner
- Overseeing overall station performance from both a maintenance and sustainability perspective
- Disciplinary process management
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers
- Ensure FRMS compliance within the Maintenance team
In order to be successful in this role the Operations Maintenance Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- EASA license and type rating
- 10-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment
- Excellent knowledge of Aviation standards in an airline maintenance environment
- Excellent knowledge of the application of Safety Management Systems
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12908
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 11/05/2022