Are you an experienced Technical Planner looking for a new challenge?
JMC are currently recruiting a Technical Planner for a Permanent Position to support with the expansion of its team in London Heathrow.
This is a Permanent Position based in London Heathrow with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Technical Planner will be responsible for supporting the quality and safety oversight of the business. They will be conducting and following up on internal and external audits to ensure compliance across all areas and functions of the organisation.
The responsibilities of the Technical Planner will involve the following duties:
- Plan and co-ordinate all live tasks within the planning system
- Co-ordinate technical operating instructions between customer and service team for live tasks
- Review and assess customer work orders
- Development, production and publication of technical work instructions between customer and service team for tasks in accordance with Airworthiness regulations
- Allocate resource, tools and parts to tasks
- Complete task administration as per the work request requirement
- Engage with external providers for the provision of resource/capability as required
- Co-ordinate delivery and completion of tasks within the planning system
- Contribute to resolution of customer problems
- Monitor resource status to ensure availability and capability is matched to business requirements and escalate accordingly
- Agree the scope of tasks with customers or customer teams
- Incorporation of agreed audit plans into work schedules
- Assist the business as required in improving service delivery
- Manage workload to ensure resource availability when planned work and emergent work arises
- Task allocation and prioritisation for team
- Developing, maintaining and reporting approved metrics
- Ensure that best practice planning principles are used to create and maintain schedules to a high standard to ensure quality and credibility
The successful Technical Planner will have the following attributes:
- Background or experience in aircraft maintenance planning preferably with engine maintenance experience
- Strong services and/or technical background
- IT literate and comfortable using IT systems and tools for planning and scheduling
- Experience of aviation planning activities and tasks
- Familiarity with Part 145 regulations
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12906
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 10/05/2022